Sunday, March 23, 2014

Questions

How do you know if you should give something up and choose a new path?
I'm in a position where I know what the ultimate end result is and I am really really close to it, but I feel as if one more step towards it is going to drive me insane because it's not in my heart. 

Why do people keep score in friendships and romantic relationships?
Seriously! Your friend saying "All those times you cried on my shoulder" makes you think twice. Are you my friend? Or am I just your basket case? You know who you are. Either you've been in the basket or you've carried it. Pick one please. 

If a tree falls in forest and no one is around to hear it....
No I'm serious. I've been trying this experiment in my own life, and that should be hard considering the campus I live on, but surprisingly, I feel like I'm that tree in the empty forest. No one calls or comes by to see if you are even alive. 
This goes for everyone: just because you see a person and they look ok, does not mean a thing. 

Feel free to answer these questions. I would really like to know what y'all are thinking. Thanks!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to understand that, people aren't just looking you over. As I told you, I have been very busy lately, so p lease don't take it to heart if you feel your friends have neglected you. if you need something we will be there! don't give up!! you have a full ride to college, please dont quit and have to give fisk back all that money :)) The race is not given to the swift, but to the one who endures!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for your comments. I just feel like these days community I live in does not value the same things that I do.

Anonymous said...

Never feel like you are alone. God is always with you. People come in your life for a season and sometimes for a reason. Learn from them and if they leave you, let them! You're such a beautiful person!