People support others who are close to them regardless of how they feel towards the subject a lot of times, simply because if it matters to your loved one, it matters to them by default.
2. Love is NOT Blind.
I don't know who came up with that. It's just an excuse for people wanting remain oblivious to the truth of their situation. The way I see it: if God is Love, and God is omnipresent and omnipotent, then love must be the same. And I know for sure God ain't blind.
3. Malice and jealousy are not good looks on me.
The days I walk around campus with the slightest frown because of a bad mood, other people notice ( it's out of my character and they know something is wrong), plus I've been through enough to not even hold a grudge against anything or anybody.
4. People will take pictures. Even if you tell them not to!!!
I'm in that generation that grew up at the point where certain technologies became a prevelent part of our lives. Digital cameras, social media, and the internet are all some people know now, so I guess I should just be photo ready every time I step out of the house.
That's all I have time for right now. ttyl ☺️
No comments:
Post a Comment