I will start off by saying that not often do I bake deserts. Sure... My love for cooking did start years ago with a batch of cupcakes for an elementary school party, but that was probably just a box of cake mix. I have since moved on to cookbooks and making my own variations on recipes. Who knows! Maybe I will be a master chef one day. Who's to say I can't? For now, here's a peak at what I've been up to since yesterday.


2 comments:
You go girl!
Hello Bri. LOL. I like your email address with the HK. I am a HK fanatic did I tell you that ? Small world. So good to see your face . You look precious and strong as usual. GOD TRULY LOVES YOU GIRL AND HAS GREAT THINGS FOR YOU TO DO WITH THIS CANCER 'CONQUEROR'STORY HE PUT IN YOUR LIFE. LOVE YOU.
Your Zeta Tee Tee-Felicia Brookins
Post a Comment