Thursday, February 12, 2015

A Heart to Heart for friends.

When I finally let go of a load of resentment and took the first step to finding true confidence in God, something happened. I recieved some unexpected words of affirmation from two souls who must have gotten a glimpse of who I really am.
At this point in my journey of discovery, I was not aware that I lacked self confidence or confidence in God's promises. Reliance on God's Truth. It can't be ignored any more. 
I wanted to cry when I was being told positive things about myself from someone who is not my mother or my brother. I've never seen myself as just being accepted for being me. For being a transparent soul. I would have never described myself in this way and I never would have thought of it as a good thing. But just thinking about it, if I hadn't hit one of my lowest points at the end of 2014, I probably would not be able to accept words like that being spoken to me. The only aspiration I have now is to be able to spread the love of God everywhere I go, through every thing that I do. 

No comments: